There are many ways to make a “meme-style” image. The easiest I have found is via the Mematic app.
There are a few ways you can use this app to make an image. Here is one path:
1) Take a photo, save an image, or take a screenshot of an image you would like to use. Such as…
2) Go to the Mematic app, select new meme, either take a new picture (Camera) or use an image on your iPad (Album):
3) Choose a style, add your text:
4) Save the image to your camera roll.
5) Save a copy. Then, hit Share, and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to delete “My Mematic Meme” from the email subject line (Asunto) and the email itself. Put a title in the subject line, and a description in the email.
5) Your image will appear at: http://udg.theagoraonline.net/imagepool/
6) Click on your image, and get the web address for that image. Example: http://udg.theagoraonline.net/imagepool/132/
7) Add your image as a response to this challenge. In the description, say a few words why you chose your image. Did you find this easy or hard to do?
Example for "Use the Mematic app to make a simple meme":