a presentation at the 2015 Open Education Conference, Vancouver, B.C.
“Eight Reasons Why the UDG Agora Project is the best thing since Street Tacos”
(that means activate the big button, it opens things)
Audio recording of presentation (15.4 MB mp3)
- 1. Collaborate Across Space, Time, and Culture
- 2. Do Stuff! Design a Studio and Challenge Based Approach
- 3. Open More Than Materials– as in Open Pedagogy
- 4. Build a Space with Open, Customizable Technologies (duct tape & wires)
- 5. She said this One Weird Word. Everyone was Blown Away
- 6. Create a Layered Structure of Participation with Optional Pathways
- 7. This Group Went to Guadalajara; What Happened Next was Amazing!
- 8. Unabashed Open Sharing is Not Only Possible and Infectious